Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi all i have a question regarding PIX Translation and routing.From ISP i got one pool of Global Ip 172.16.88.32 /28.and for connectivity they give me another ip 172.16.88.26/30.I have a Fiber link from ISP to my office and after that i converted in...

Hi All,I have had success using this forum previously, so hoping someone might be able to help again!We are deploying CSA (basically to sue as a firewall) to a number of our remote access laptops. For security reasons the default state for the CSA ag...

cammaher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install Version 5 CSA and have a big problem.I have build a Windows 2000 server and installed VMS 2.3 and all is well.But when I install CSA 5.0 after the reboot and I try and log back onto the server .. everthing is locked up.. everyt...

Hi All i have set up a site to site vpn on my ASA, i have no issue pinging the external interface of the remote watchguard firewall. when i try to contact the internal host by ping. i received a ttl expires in transitI will just like to know what doe...

Top Solution Authors