Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

From PIX 7.X manual i readed this example:#access-list NET1 permit ip 10.1.2.0 255.255.255.224 209.165.201.0 255.255.255.224#static (inside,outside) 209.165.202.129 access-list NET1I really don't know how this example works. The static nat permit out...

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having Cisco PIX 515E 6.3 firewall. I need to log the traffic when an access list has been hit. basically log the details of the packets when it matches an access listDo I need to enable a syslog server and where will it store in the sys...

When using a RADIUS to authentication a VPN user with user accounts in Active Directory, do you have to use MS-CHAP 2 to avoid entering username / pw twice? For my test, I can login using my network ID with unencrypted password but when I use MS-CHA...

anthony.f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am configuring a site to site vpn and cisco client vpn for my ASAcan i check do i need to created two transform set name, one for site to site and one for client vpn? or i should just created one transform set name?i went through certain samp...

Hello,We want to monitor the FWSM standby unit. I read in the doc that the standby unit has the standby mac address of the FWSM, the active unit the active mac address. So if I configure the arp table in my snmp server with both mac addresses, it sho...

kdepijper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes