Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

When an SSH client connects to a server for the first time, it displays the fingerprint of the system's SSH public key. You, the user, are supposed to verify the fingerprint before you accept the connection (to protect against a spoofing attack on fi...

mtobkes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to GRE tunnels, and have a question on some basic design.current setup is:We have our network, and have a direct 100mb connection to a sister organisation. We now have the requirement to have staff based in some of our partners offices, ...

reidg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a PIX506E with 6.3(5)to separate our general network from a secure manufacturing process area (stub network). The site has multiple facilities miles apart with different subnets. Some users move between sites and want to access systems a...

Hello all,I recently just passed the CCNA exam and now am deciding on which path I want to take. Right now I am in school graduating with a Bachelors in Networking in OCTOBER of this year and my only real experience is the hands-on router labs in my ...

atagsssss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,How do I assign fix Ip to my web server ?Currently I have 5 available IP 60.49.208.220 - 60.49.208.224 .I want my web server(10.10.1.5) to use 60.49.208.221 and email server to use 60.49.208.222 (10.10.1.10) . The rest remaining IP will be on...

DarlienDA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors