Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm having a strange issue, maybe someone can help me out.I have a 2801 router with 3 interfaces (inside, outside , DMZ) when i configure ip inspect, i can't use www from inside to outside. the strange thing is that i can still ping an outside...

The CSAMC component of VMS uses the MSDE or SQL 2000 Server database. Now, if I am just installing the IDSMC and the SecMon for managing and monitoring IDS, what database is used by those components???

ajuba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to create a policy in which all local admins or service accounts can NOT have security policies applied?In other words, a host has CSA 4.5 installed. If a "regular" user logs into the machine, protection mode is enabled and secur...

Hi,Can anyone offer any source of good documentation of a PIX506e and a 2950 switch config?I have downloaded a couple of ebooks and have tried google newsgroup searches, but am struggling to find either working config to copy or a reasonable explanti...

hi allwhat is the difference between using static (inside,DMZ) and simply using an access-list DMZ on DMZ inf. to access the inside network.do both have the same effect.thanks in advance

aksher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring a couple of FWSMs (in one Cat6k5 each) in multiple transparent mode, doing stateful failover.Find attached a diagram of the logical configuration before and after adding the FW contexts in the traffic path.To route traffic through...

mcibanez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes