Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Ok everyone having a little trouble here, I hope someone can help me out -- here is my situation. I have a Pix 506e, connected to the inside interface I have an 8 port unmanged switch with one PC connected to it - this pc i'm refering to as my CEMSW...

Simple question:I want to configure my IDS Cisco Systems Intrusion Detection Sensor, Version 4.1(1)S47Platform: IDS-4215I need some step by step links on how to accomplish this via CLI or GUI. Also some links to read to understand how this device exa...

I'm getting these VirtualProtect events from the MC for IE. Here is an example:TESTMODE: The application 'C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE' (as user XXX) tried to call the function VirtualProtect("") from a buffer (the return address w...

e-see by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to have a problem because of a conflict between the static PAT and the nat/global pool.I have a config with the following static's and ACL's. (192.169.10.2 and 192.168.10.3 are two address on the same adapter in the same server)static (dmz,out...

dcooke by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're in the process of implementing hospitality internet connectivity for visitors and vendors when they come to our hospital. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we could redirect http traffic to some type of Disclosure page (HTML Possibly) pr...

coxendine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick question for you guys. I have a PIX 501 with 10 client licenses that has an internal address of 192.168.111.1. Since I only have 10 licenses and 15 users, I installed a SOHO Watchguard firewall with the address 192.168.111.200. What I wo...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is it a good practice to protect a router itself against unwanted access using access control lists ?I´ve read somewhere that ACLs can block everything but packets addressed directly to the router, but that is obviously not true.Consider the follo...

FHobrecht by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes