Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have 2 websites on a server, port 80 and 81. There are 2 external IPs to assign 1 for each website. I have the following configuration but doesn't seem to work for the port 81 website.static (dmz,outside) tcp x.x.x.5 80 10.8.10.17 80 netmask 255.25...

infoimage by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are testing CSA agent, and users seem to get very slow logins to PC after boot. I also noticed that Winlogon.exe seems to be in task manager for up to 15 min., and PC's hard drive activity is clicking non stop.Did anyone had this problem with ...

PDM

I am configuring PIX515R,i just connected the pix to one interface and I can login to pix using telnet and through console, but through PDM it will give me the user verification screen when i gave the host name as user enable pwd () as the password i...

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using 2 full unrestricted licensed PIX525s which are load balanced in a sandwiched config:public traffic ---> external load balancer ---> PIX525 farm ---> internal load balancer ---> server farmmy question is: i need to pass traffic from the ...

jrchgtrrz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope this is not a stupid question, but I was wondering if the pix501 or pix506E supports port and ip address access schedules for inbound and outbound traffic. I would like to open and close ports for a particular web server at certain times duri...

crazydt73 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get Threat response up and running to figure out what is real on my IDS. I have it going, but I need tyo tune it some. Does anyone know of any better material than the user guide to help with this. The user guide is pretty plain and no...

t.harness by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Threat Response server setup and configured. All seems to be working fine with the exception of running agents on protected hosts when an event occurs. The agents do not run or error on all protected hosts that are out on our DMZ. The CTR...

jhanchey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes