Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am implementing a solution that looks like it will support a couple hundred (say 200-300 users) surfing the internet, pop3ing and possibly establishing vpns to their corporate offices. I realize that the numbers are based on throughput, ...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add the mac of my laptop to every port on a switch. So far, I'm met with the error that my mac address is already configured for another port. While this is true I need mine added also. I've set max to 2 and cleared previous macs to the po...

dedetmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a couple of IDS sensors and use IEV to look at the events. I'm considering using CTR to try to get these events exported into SNMP so I can create automatic events (e-mails etc) Does anyone have any experience of this or is there s...

Central office : LAN -10.20.0.0 255.255.255.0 PIX 515 - int branches- to branches ( through MPLS VPN cloud) int inside - to LAN int outside - to WANBranch: LAN - 10.20.16.0.255.255.255.0 C1760 - int s0/0 - to central officr ( ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With a Cisco Software VPN Client connected to a VPN3030 concentrator I saw the following entrys in the log:Received DPD sequence number 0xe2f96437 in R_U_THERE, Next expected sequence number should be greater than 0xe2f96438Anything to worry about? O...

Hi,I have a 6500 Series Cisco Switch having the supervisor engine running IOS 12.1. The Switch also has a FWSM Module running OS version 1.1(3).The Fwsm has 4 interfaces named outside(sec0),inside(sec100),Mgnt(Sec90),DMZ1(sec80). I have around 200 r...

If I use the following static statement to effectively not translate the inside host (192.168.6.1) when it appears on the outside interface, would I need another static for hosts on the outside to access the inside host on its inside IP address or wo...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes