Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I'm reading an articel at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00801aed82.html#14741and I'm confused because below statment:static (inside,outside) 192.168.128.3 10.1.1.3 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0Th...

hi, i have a ftp server on my DMZ(pix 535 6.3.3) i have allowed the communication between this server and my dns server on the inside.when i am on the ftp server i can resolve names that are on the internet(cisco.com) but i can not resolve names on t...

Hi,I'm concerned that if I add a VACL with two clauses as below that non IP traffic will be dropped:ip access-list extended VLAN1permit ip any host 10.0.0.100 permit ip host 10.0.0.100 anyip access-list extended MATCHALLpermit ip any anyvlan access-m...

Hi,I need someones help with this one. Our ISP decided to change my public IP addresses over the weekend.I had no trouble changing them on my PIX 515E firewall, but I have a question none the less. Is there a special way to change the IP of an access...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i lose all my perfectly working vpns all of a sudden during the day.vpns stop working and this corresponds to the peak times when our links are utilized like 100%.i begin to receive errors on pix logs, and all is well again when traffic drops.does an...

Hi,i want to use NBAR for filtering some URLs. i did following config and it works good for LAN segment users but when i enter commanf "service-policy ..." in inteface group-async i got the error "CEF or distributed CEF switching is required for NBAR...

szamani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes