Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I need to forward a port range to a specific IP. I do not want to create a separate static entry for each port.I am using PAT and I need ports 2300-2400 forwarded to 192.168.5.15I tried writing the command as follows:static (inside,outside) tcp 24.97...

khotaling by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an internel and an external sensor. Both sensors are picking up Netsky virus activity from the same external address. My outside sensor is setup to shun those addresses. Should't that prevent any signatures from passing through the firewall?

community by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a couple of things. I am trying to configure Cisco Security Agent so that it will omit blocks on particular items such as Symantec and Microsoft SMS. Is there a way that I can do this? I had a agent on my machine, and I tried to ...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just captured a correct SNMP packet (trap to port 162) which triggered a Cisco SNMP Message Processing DoS (4513) alarm.My understanding was that only GET or SET packets sent to UDP 162 should trigger the alarm.But this is a TRAP packet, i.e....

From an earlier post I found out that I have a problem setting up HSRP with routers that terminate GRE tunnels. The problem stems from the fact that the HSRP protocol uses a virtual IP that each of the members of an HSRP group use. I have an idea t...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following cisco command references, crypto access-list should be configured in a mirrored way on both VPN endpoints. E.g.:VPN_GW_1:access-list 100 permit host 172.16.1.1 host 172.16.2.1VPN_GW_2:access-list 100 permit host 172.16.2.1 host 172.16.1.1Is...

reinke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX firewall (details below) that I am trying to upgrade for 3DES support. When I try to obtain the free upgrade key, I receive a failover only key (PIX TYPE: PIX-515-FO). Am I being stupid, as I only have one firewall and I have not been us...

markwood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors