Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have IP telephony, the ip phones have two ports (switch integrated). Use the two ports from ip phone because not have more port switch free to PC´s. The problem is the security because any people can connect to second port from ip phone with a LAPT...

I see that the PIX PDM does not support alias commands. We have several firewalls with alias commands we would like to convert. None are doing any dns doctoring, but doing destination NAT. Is coverting as simple as replacing the alias statements with...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been experiencing a few problems with the IDS-MC - sometimes if I try and create a report (such as the IDS sensor versions), it just doesn't get created - the job just stays in the 'scheduled' area. Currently the only solution I have is to reboo...

I setup IDS-4215 v.4.1.3 with all latest upgrades , connected to PIX-525 and Event Viewer v.4.1. From EV I can access the IDS box, review the device status (Subscription successfully opened), can access IDS-4215, The command "who" on PIX shows that I...

raketa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1605 router. OS version is 12.0. I have a NAT in place. I have used access-list to allow and deny access to the internet to some workstations. What syntax should I use to allow me access to a workstation using PC Anywhere from outside ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using VMS2.2 Solaris 8Im having an ongoing problem where the only IP that is being permitted to connect to the sensor is the one at the top of the access list (which automatically places it at the head of the line in the hosts.allow).I have experimen...

emusican by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes