Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have been running the IDSMC for about 18 months. Signature tuning has worked in the past. I have all patches and updates available applied to IDSMC. Recently, I tried to filter a signature on a newly installed sensor. All but 24 signatures were...

dlac455 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have the following situation:I have an span port configured on 1 port of the switch to monitor all the others ports.The device that's connected to the span port needs to be accesible. I need to connect to this server by the ip address that it ha...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get the PeopleSoft self service app to behave with the WebVPN. I get logged into PSoft and I see the intial PSoft page but then I get disconnected from PSoft becasue PSoft says my connection has expired. This all works fine without th...

mshow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been using the system variables DMZ1..3 and USER-ADDRS1..5 to identify different networks. However, I was wondering, what is the difference between DMZ and USER-ADDRS? Is it purely in the name, or are they used in different ways by some aspec...

Hi,Sending UDP pings with source port 501 from host 10.30.19.1, source port 501 (inside) to an outside host (e.g. 10.30.32.6, dest. port 500) are blocked from by the PIX. I just see the following logging entries:302015: Built outbound UDP connection ...

druch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes