Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I know the VAC (not the VAC+) will handle 3DES encryption, but will it handle AES also? I'm aware that the VAC+ will handle both 3DES & AES, but I want to know if the VAC will handle both as well.Thanks,Jeff

Hi,Does anyone know if you can look for dropped packets on the FWSM. I looked at CCO but did not find anything.Here is an example of what I would like to do.See any dropped packets by host 1.1.1.1.Is there also a good resource on this particular kin...

cminch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there one that is better than the others?I need one to run on Windows 2000 that works with VPNs for both Windows PPTP and Cisco IPSEC, and to also handle our upcoming 802.11d project, supporting LEAP.Any suggestions/recommmendations?Thanks.

gordons by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to use dhcp assigned ip addresses on the outside of the pix and still ssh to it from the outside? I could not get this ging. Also I am using static interface command to get to my box behind it.Any help would be greatly appreciated....T...

uwkl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a PIX 515E and I'm trying to create an FTP session over SSL.I'm using WS-FTP FTP program. When using regular FTP I can connect to the remote site without any problems. If I try to connect using FTP/SSL, it stops at the "MLSD" process and give...

abruso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PDM 3.0(1) Problem

Hello,I have a PIX 535 with :Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(1)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(1)The problem is that after I open the PDM, I cannot see anything only the background (PDM windows with Menu).The strange things is that I receive the ...

p.sorin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to encrpty the usernames below locally???version 12.1no service single-slot-reload-enableno service padservice timestamps debug datetimeservice timestamps log datetimeservice password-encryption!hostname XXXXXX!logging console warnings...

pduleski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IPX network to be protected,my internet connection is T1 line and PIX506e is sitting behind the Cisco IPX router.I know PIX can protect by IP and I wonder can cisco PIX protect my IPX network.

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes