Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a IPX network to be protected,my internet connection is T1 line and PIX506e is sitting behind the Cisco IPX router.I know PIX can protect by IP and I wonder can cisco PIX protect my IPX network.

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to draw a Cisco SAFE solutions for a customer. However, my visio dosen't have those new colorful icons for IDS & Firewll. Can any one tell me where can I find or download those icons??Thanks in advance

marshad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,SSHD was not working on our sensor today. I logged on through an alternate method and found that SSHD wasn't running. After investigation it was refusing to start because /var/empty had rwx permissions for group and other. However, we had not chan...

jdauncey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about the basic functioning of the ipsec tunnel in a site-to-site ipsec vpn connection. I need to be able to ping the external/outside interface of a Cisco 1711 router at a branch office. When I set up the 1711 just as a wide-open...

ksorrell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got a lan to lan tunnel up and running. We have IP connectivity, remote control software runs between sites, NSLookups, and NBstat are fine. When we try to add a local PC to a remote NT (2000) domain, we time out. Is there a tech doc out the...

ld2000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes