Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

we have a PIX515E with 6.2.2 the problem is that when we config the firewall to forward multicasts all is ok but if we power the pix off then on, even though the multicast commands are still in the config it will not fwd multicasts until commands are...

Hi,I want to do the following:Configure pat for my internal network and also configure pat for connections originating for the outside to the inside.So I want to hide outgoing connection behind an IP address in the range of the outside interface of t...

A Netscreen sales rep told me once that the PIX is just a dumb PC because it doesn't have an ASIC chip. Does anyone have a snappy comeback for this arguement? Has Cisco considered moving to an ASIC design?

I'm going to answer to an RFP with a PIX-525 FW. One of the customer questions (for which I don't have the answer) is regarding the total number of connection per second. I have the total nb of concurrent connections which is 280,000 and the nb of si...

mjerbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the debug below says the pre-shared keys don't match. i believe they do. my group is vpnuser and key is cisco123 on the vpn client and on the router they are also the same. suggestions?2d09h: ISAKMP (0:9): Checking ISAKMP transform 8 against priority...

If I have a switch (3500, 4000, or 6000) with ports configured with voice VLANs and have phone connected, is there any way to absolutely ensure that nothing except the phone is able to send traffic on the voice VLAN?MAC address-based security would n...

mbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes