Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello -     My company has just opened up a new research area and is looking to install a door control system so users on the inside can open the door for visitors.  The standard "Put a buzzer, listen to the intercom and hit a button to unlock the do...

divitojo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK.  We are running multiple versions of VSM.  We are in transition and this will continue for the foreseeable future.   NOW...how are we to EFFECTIVELY manage the multiple Active X controls belonging to the various versions of VSM that we are curre...

Hey all, we have a PTZ camera that is being replaced and in the documentation, there is a section about preparing the camera that includes attaching silica packs that came with it, obviously to wick away moisture.  What isn't clear, is where exactly ...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  can anyone tell me if Cisco's Video Cameras have on-board compute capacity to load & run 3rd party software ?   (e.g., software that performs in-camera video image processing).   If so, where can i find CPU and RAM specs for our video camera...

wfrye by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CPAM Client

I am trying to install the CPAM to my laptop. It will download bot will not install. It gets to the Select Installation Packages screen and only shows base, greyed out. when I click next it goes to the setup shortcut screen and will not do anything e...

Hey all Just integrated a VSOM server into CPAM and the cameras are showing up alright but when trying to view live footage I'm getting a black screen. CPAM - ver 1.5.3 VSOM - ver 7.7 Cameras - all 2.5.0 I did notice that the address for the camera...

chippa111 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VSOM 7.2 running with 6020 and 7030 IP cameras.  As far as I can see in the camera configurations they are set for 1080p video, but all of the cameras seem very blurry.  It is difficult to pick up text unless it is in large lettering, but lice...

Every time I try to open the CPAM client, I get the error: Application client already connected to server from this locationI have found this error posted here https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtj80312/?referring_site=bugquickviewclick but the...