Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all!I was wondering if someone can post the commands to check a drive rebuild status for VSOM 6.3.3. I can see it via the WebIOS but need to check remotely. This is on an MSP series server running Linux.Thanks

Hello,This is probably a silly question, but I've been scratching my head for a while now.In VSM 7, there are 4 options for recording (none, continuous, motion only, continuous + mark motion).What exactly does that 4th option do? I set it up on a cou...

Dear all,Please I do have the same problem but also when I connect on the camera through web I still see distorted picture and changing in colors.I updated the firmware and still the same problem, VSOM 6.3Here is a sample I have 12 Camers with the sa...

Has anyone else seen an issue where the CPAM client loads very slowly regardles of the workstation resource load.  I have three or four CPAM sites that the client loads very fast but cant seem to figure out the difference between those and the...

dayauto67 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what these series of lights signify? This was out of the box, and we are trying to configure this with POE, however the switchport does not come up. Its connected to a 3560 POE.No CDP or link light on the gateway or the switch.Also, ...

I have several cameras that show a configuration mismatch.  The process to repair/replace the configuration is simple enough.  However, when I attempt to update the configuration, I get error messages.  The firmware version is correct.  I can ping th...

Hi guys,I know here is not a shell/bash programming community, but I need a urgent help. At my customer's site there are some location that haven't any DHCP server, neither any windows machine for changing default IP addresses of cams but ony Media S...