Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a use case where one MSP 2RU Media Server needs to talk to cameras on two seperate VLANS. The situation is the cameras are on 2 seperate vlans, and due to some routers being in the way and other reasons it is not practical to flatten the...

Hi Everyone,Has anyone tested a 6400 series bullet down past -20C ?  Geographically, we rarely actually get this cold, but occassionally it happens.  I'm just wondering if anyone has done an install with one in a truly cold environment (commercial fr...

Hi All,we're experiencing problem while adding new cameras using hostnames. In the VSOM only valid IP Addresses are usable.Table 8-3 Network Camera General SettingsSettingDescriptionIP AddressEnter the hostname or IP address entered in the camera con...

forsini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Great to see that Cisco added an Android app for use with a Nexus 7 or 10 and Kindle Fire. Any chance that Cisco will release one for tablets that IT people or users actually use? Like an iPad? Currently I use Live Cams Pro to connect to a few Cisco ...

Hi, Was looking at the management console logs on our media servers today and noticed a large number of entries of the same error. 10/25/2013 08:00:02 [http-9090-5] ERROR c.c.p.v.v.i.LoginInterceptor: --->  Session is invalid/expired for "GET /vsmcba...

Pardon my ignorance on this, I wasn't working with physical security when all this was set up.Looking at our overview in VSOM (we are still on 6.3.2 - an upgrade is pending). Some of our media servers have 1 media (/media1) listed, while some of ours...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where in the VSOM or VSMC interface can you look up the serial number of the unit? I have no problem doing finding this for SREs because I can show inventory from the router. On the 1U servers the CLI doesn't allow show commands because it's bash.Tha...

Hi all,  As i am totally new with this hardware and did not found any configuration Doc.Please some one explane the conectivity and any step by step configuration guide or vid.1) CPS-MSP-2RU-K92) CIVS-MSP-4RU3) IP CAMS   CIVS-IPC-2611+CIVS-IPC-2930LI...

I have a customer that is asking if the CVA clip you create embeds the cisco player into itself.  Basically, when they create a clip and save it to disk, they don't want the person they give it to to have to install the media player.   Is there a way...

Hello,Maybe a silly question but, if I rename cameras will this break the archive associated with the camera.  I thought I had seen or heard this at some point but, I tried searching and found nothing on the forums.  I have a lot of cameras that have...

dean-lamb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes