Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

It is my understanding that, while the cameras (Cisco) have an audio input, VSOM does not support audio. I have a customer that is a law enforcement agency and they have areas in their jail that they need audio and video recording (interview rooms an...

AndyCobb1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to use an momentary on button on an input to trigger the unlocking of a door.I have no problem doing this using global I/OBut when attempting to create a "local" device I/O rule, I can put in the trigger but then there is no action av...

Had an issue where several cameras (5) seemed to be stuck in night Mode: i.e. The image was only showing in black & white.Going to the CAmera GUI to select Day mode, just gave a Black Image.Setting it to Auto Iris, was the same as being in Night Mode...

harsandh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Problem Descripton: I am not able to add Cisco 2531V IP camera to the vsms/vsom.Error Message displayed: Endpoint Error:Cam Unreachable.Software Versions: VSMS 6.2,VSOM 4.2.1, Camera Firware 2.1.0I am able to ping the camera from the vsms/vsom ser...