Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When connecting an Synology RS816 with both LANs that I have given the static IP 168.192.100.123/124 I get a hit when clicking on show unknown MAC adreses and it seems thats one (1) MAC adrese get both static ip   If I remove the static IP i get 2-4 ...

akeeri by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok so I was one of the few that received the 1.0.02.9000 update while it was briefly available but now the 1.0.01.20 update is available. Is this technically a downgrade? I read the release notes and was not sure if my configs or anything else would ...

Cybraria by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to establish an IPsec site-to-site VPN, my network is 192.168.0.x and far end already has a VPN with this subnet. Q1. Can the RV130W do NAT to for the VPN translating my 192.168.0.2 to 10.10.20.2 (or something similar)? Q2. Can a PC behind the R...

Cavett by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we came in and our RV042 (v 3) had cleared it's configuration and gone back to default settings. Of course, it was a huge inconvenience, and has made me apprehensive about putting the unit back in place, even though I was able to configure the ...

Hello,   Do You have any idea how to monitor the RV-340W resources (CPU, memory, interfaces etc.)? Since there is almost no monitoring/troubleshooting options in the GUI, I expect to use SNMP. Unfortunatelly I can't find any usable SNMP OIDs I could ...

hejna by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My tunnel is established between two sites using two public IP's (79.173.249.28 and 92.253.103.81), while LOG attached shows incoming connection attempts from unauthorized IP's (113.243.58.98 and 216.218.206.74), Any ideas?

awamoumen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMVPN Bandwidth   Hi all , Please I want to understand how DMVPN bandwidth is working    1- Went we implement DMVPN between sites, what is the bandwidth of the DMVPN (Not the theorical we have with the command show interface tunnel 1) ;  Th...

This is the third time i have worked with Cisco Small Business routers and the device fails to properly Port Forward.Cisco RV130W will not Port Forward, Port Range Forward or Port Trigger at all.  latest Firmware in place, 1.0.2.7CISCO: Fix or I repl...

Can someone point me to exactly how Cisco manages these settings and the value of keeping them on with the extra processor resources they consume as I've been experiencing random restarts of the router with them turned on.  This is being used in a ho...

ralfo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi my cisco router was running fine until I changed service provider after re entering the correct login details and dns address my router connects to my isp but don,t seem to resolve my dns. Any help would be appreciated.   !! Last configuration cha...

Gimpchops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV325 as my core router/switch with only one WLAN interface active, around (not exactly) every 20 min I loose ping to the default gateway on the router for about 15 seconds, this is enough to take down any sessions I have. I have checked al...

rluzardo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm new to ZBF and and trying to setup some port forwarding for some tcp and udp ports for a sip phone system.   The system works but they have a remote phone they want to connect up to the inside LAN where the Phone system is.   The tcp seems to ...

Hi Everyone, I need help with our Cisco RV 340 which is not booting after I've set the Automatic update for the new firmware. Power LED is blinking together with the LAN1 LED. I can not access to the default IP 192.168.1.1. How can I solve with this ...

Jojix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes