Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP DNS options

I have a small office, served by an SA520 and Road Runner cable modem.What's the recommended setting for our users DNS?  Right now our DHCP (via the built in router DHCP server) passes out it's own address as the DHCP server.  So client machines poin...

HiI am trying to setup a simple VPN connection to my SRP547W.As there is now wizard for this, it is terribly cumbersome to setup.Can someone please advise what needs to be entered in the interface to get a VPN connection up and running.I have no idea...

I am looking to replace my current router due stability issues, and have been looking at the RV325 as a possible replacement, although having read a few support issue here for the RV320 and RV325 other recommendations are welcome.I have read the manu...

Hello,We have a Microsoft DHCP server which has run out of addresses on our current /24 scope. I have created a superscope, with another /24 address in DHCP, and we have an RV215W connected to the ISP as a gateway. How do I configure the RV215W to ut...