Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have Cisco SA520-K9, the router is configured for our Internet with a 72.xxx.xxx.xxx number. Cable modem has second IP address that is linked to MAC address of Management software computer.Problem: The second IP address which is a 216.xxx.xxx.xxx num...

Maysee42s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a srp521 and want to set it up as a vpn server so I can connect back from outside.On the router under the vpn tab I only haveSite to site IPSec VPN     IKE Policy     IPSecPolicy    GRETunnel    VPN PassthroughPage 191 of the srp500 manual say...

Does anyone know how I can make a call via he PSTN port when the telephone is connected to one of the voip ports. I am assuming I need to put some sort of code into the telephone which will fail the router over to the PSTN port so I can make the call...

jimcorral by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I swear I had read somewhere that the RV180 only supported up to 50 DHCP clients before you had to statically reserve DHCP address assignments.  Is this true or am I confusing this router with another router?  Any insight would be greatly appre...

janicklas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rv220w router , Sg200 switch , about 19 systems and 15 ip phone s, Some time users will experience one way audio . I attached a packet capture that I caught while the problem was happening. This problem has been happening f...

Hello,We have a SRP527W, we have created VLAN for DATA and VOICE remotly connected to an office by VPN.VPN is working fine.Now we want to register SIP lines integrated in SRP527W to a Cisco Call Manager located in our office. The problem is that the ...

n.brote by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes