Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4400 router, with our users on 192.168.3.1, connected to the internet with static external facing IP. Also have a Netgear WGR614 router (192.168.3.200) connected to our corporate intranet on a T1 with a static external IP. How can I connect ...

I have a RV-120W and need the ability to configure it to reboot itself after a certain time period due to cable modem being reset and the RV-120W not detecting the loss of interent connectivity and requesting a DHCP address.  Alternatively, an intern...

btych by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAt the office I have an old wrv54g hardware rev. 02  running 2.37EU firmware.For  years I have been able to use QuickVPN to connect to the office network  when working from home. I'm using QuickVPN 1.0.39 (I know it's ancient,  but it works) from m...

frank by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SRP 527w and I am having a number of issues  1. I cannot connect and print to printers from MacOS platforms regardless of the combination of connection - wired wired /wireless wireless or wired wireless.  I have seen the knowledge based statem...

mforster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Small Business Pro SRP527W (Firmware 1.01.9) which I am connecting to an ADSL service.  I can get this working using the Quick Setup links, reserving IP addresses for my servers and configuring port forwading but there does not appear to be ...

Hi there,I was hoping someone who knows at bit more about cisco routers could help me out with this....I've been asked to look at linking up 3 separate networks (i.e. 3 separate subnets). I was hoping to use the companies cisco 1712 to do this.The 17...

I just started working for this non-profit and they had this access point for about6 months, still brand new. I connected for the first time today and I can not access it from the web interface. itdefault according to the documentation is 192.168.1.2...

Can someone verify that there is an issue with firmware v. 1.1.13 on the WRVS4400N relating to using static DNS addresses?  I am trying to use the OpenDNS service on my network instead of my ISP's DNS servers.  Even though I have manually entered the...

rocco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes