Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Beginning a few days ago, we have been experiencing an ISP Outage where WAN1 is down but the RV082 is not failing over to WAN2.  We are being forced to physically pull the connector from the WAN1 port so that failover works.Our Dual-WAN settings are ...

asakande1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My router is set up as a gateway.  I was using dhcp and am now set up as static ip's.  After being connected to my internet (PPPoE) for about an hour (usually less), the router stops passing internet traffic and fails to respond to access requests to...

i'm using the firmware version 1.3.12.19-tm (Feb 13 2009 13:03:21) of RV042, while using the Smart Link Backup either set the primary wan as WAN1 or WAN2, everythings fine.When I fire up as load balance mode, packet dropped somehow for any outgoing h...

patlam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using OnLive with the IPS feature of the RVS4000 enabled, I receive many "DDOS_TYPE_UDP_FLOOD" messages in my IPS log.I can't tell if this is a false positive or what but I can not use OnLive when the IPS feature is enabled because of all the sk...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. now i'm using WRV200 Router model.(use Multi SSID)- first and second SSID and encryption method is WPA-PSK, working well and no problem.- third SSID is working well first day, but next day, can be search SSID, but not getting a IP and connection ...

I've got a WRVS4400N small business router and need to configure it so that the WAN has internet access but the LAN does not.  I've tried messing around with VLAN and internet access policy settings, but it would require that I have the MAC addresses...

Hi all,can anyone explain me something little please:What is the difference between running in Gateway mode (the default) or running in Router mode?Where can I define the IP-subnet for a 2nd VLAN which I would like to use for a 2nd SSID?Thanks in adv...

hugo007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes