cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys , i have a strange problem. Quite many pings are missing (while -t) , for example when i ping one device from another one , within the same subnet/vlan ) (x.x.x.8 to x.x.x.9/253 or reverse). Physically both devices connected to the same sw...

sadi.g by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Storm Control

Our Core Switch is Cisco 3650.How should storm control be configured on this device? If configured, will it have any negative impact on the network, and should it be implemented on all switches?

How EIGRP calculates load and reliability.how can i reset the values to make my high bandwidth path to be best route again.is this related to 5 min input and output calculation.In EIGRP RTS/SRTT values are propritory and on this load and reliability ...

Hello Currently I have 5 (Usable) Static IP’s. The Cisco FPR1010 Has x.x.x.182 as it’s WAN IP and then Subnet 192.168.5.0 uses it for its Internet. I have my 4 other IP’s directed Via NAT I.E x.x.x.177 - x.x.x.181 to 192.168.5.177 - 192.168.5.181 but...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IE-4000-4GS8GP4G-E version 15.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption     !hostname Switch!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!!username admin password 0 adminno aaa new-...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a C1111 Router where I have bought it with the HSEC license. But I am not able to figure out how I will install it. When I look at the license it seems like it is not installed. R2#show ver Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.06.03a Cisco IOS...

Good afternoon, I am asked to configure the CCW of a C8200-1N-4T with a NIM-1MFT-T1/E1 and PVDM4-128. PVDM4-128 in the C8200 I only see it as NIM and I see only supports 1. Is there a different way to include it.

yramirezs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We recently introduced the IPPhone Grandstream to our organization. I created a physical interface on the ASA5512x with an IP address for the phones. The data and voice are on different physical interfaces on ASA, with data on Interface ge0...

Manojy by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/tracking-in-a-route-map/td-p/3898975Reference to the discussion in the above link (btw its a very old discussion, that's why I decided to create a new one with reference), can someone please help me the work aro...

Learner09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network Loop

How can loops be prevented in a network? What command can be issued to the core switch and all network switches to eliminate the loop and optimize network performance?

Guys, I just need some clarification on the use of the bgp weight attribute. Let us say I have this setup. If both R1 and R2 are receiving the same set of routes from R3-R6, can I use weight attribute to influence the received routes so that R1 will ...

HiI have configured a route-map with the match track 1, but I cannot get it to work with RIP default routes.This is my IP SLA: ip sla 1 icmp-echo 155.1.7.7 frequency 5 ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time now R1#show ip sla summary IPSLAs Lates...