cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I downloaded cisco ios and check with the MD5 checker and it is correct.After that I uploaded it into the cisco router and run verify /MD5 but it is not correct.But I stlll load the firmware and it worked properly. SHA-1 value and integrity check pas...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, what could be the reason ?Last reset cause: Unrecoverable ErrorC1117-4PWA platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memory........no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device...Located pnp-tech-time#Unsupported package head...

This is a design that one of our customers has and everything is supposedly working fine but I'm not sure exactly how the routing works.The gateway for VLAN 5 (172.16.200.0/24) s created on the fortigate and the port connected to it is configured as ...

misaleh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have an isr4431 behind a firewalla purple and can't get my DNS to stay connected. My connection on my test pc flaps from connected to not connected. I can ping and traceroute across internet but can't use DNS to access sites. I have DNS servers set...

slussj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IR829 router that I am trying to move from cell internet to Starlink via ethernet adapter. The problem I having is that the router needs to get a DHCP address from Starlink. That works if I don't have ZBFW (zone based firewall) configured o...

Hi, I was doing some labs and configured an unnumbered interface on a GRE tunnel that borrows the loopback IP. When I looked at the router LSA I saw that the point-to-point link's IP address was 0.0.0.18 and was wondering where it got it from. Other ...

Sam-CCNP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Are there any caveats associated when peering in BGP with an HSRP virtual address?I have a national ethernet circuit which terminates on a layer 2 switchport. The vlan of this switchport is then trunked to 2 Layer 3 gateway routers running HSRP betwe...

Hi, I have a 3 datacentre architecture. See below: DC1: Connection to DC2 and DC3DC2: Connection to Transit ISP 1, DC1 and X-Connect to DC3DC3: Connection to Transit ISP 2, DC1 and X-Connect to DC2 If we look at the above, it is basically a triangle ...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes