cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a feeling that I am missing something very basic in this but I am not able to get my 920 to hand out an IP to any device I connect to it.  ISP will be coming in on Gi0/0/5 and connected to my 2960-x on Port Gi0/0/10. Can anyone take a peek and...

Timestamp ping option Hello everyone,   i was wondering if there is a method to have a verbose output of the ping with the timestamp related. As you can see, i mean an output like this:   14:35:43 2018-4-24 DST    Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=...

Hi All, I have a known internet provider issue at a corporate site which is severly affecting internet access/browsing. There is a confirmed issue in the ISP backbone so certain addresses are not reachabe like 8.8.8.8, cisco.com might be available fo...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am distributing static routes into eigrp.at two sites.  Specifically, we are using NSX and SRM so that certain VMs have the same IP address at each site, Main and Backup.  At Main, I have two sets of IP addresses with a default route to each subnet...

jvanii by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very old router 1721 which is currently running frame relay on WIC card and i have to move to the new router ISR 4331. Does ISR supports T1 WIC card? And can i configure frame relay on top of it?    ISR is running the latest IOS which i gues...

jigarrg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Wondering if anyone can advise on what I might have misconfigured here.   Our network is quite complex, but simplified I'm trying to redirect certain traffic from a particular host out of a different gateway.   I'm doing this as at the minute o...

Hi, I am looking for design solutions for the following problem.   Context: We have a “system” that we provide to our customers. Each system comprises several PCs connected to a network switch (the switch is internal to the system). The system can be...

TomF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,   I have the following config (IOS 12.3):   A.B.C.13 stands for the outside, public IP, bound on interface Fa0/1.52 x.x.x.n stands for a random public peer that connects to A.B.C.13 y.y.y.n stands for a random public peer that connects t...

ciscno by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Someone can explain me what is "system auxiliary power mode"?I've searched on documentation but I didn't find it.I don't think that is redundancy, because from "show power redundancy-mode" command I can see:cat6513#sh power redundancy-mode syst...

Dear All,   I am unable to find all the features provided by following license:   SL-4220-IPB-K9  à IP Base License for Cisco ISR 4220 Series   Could you please help me find all the features provided by this free license. I have checked on http://cfn...

I have a Juniper SRX550 firewall.  Juniper is providing DHCP for network 172.16.64.1/18  It's connected to a Cisco Catalyst 3560 switch on port 1.  The ip for this switch on VLAN 1 is 172.16.64.2/18.  I have another Cisco 3560 trunking.  IP for this ...

tantony by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card