cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a followinf scenario in my organization and i need help to resolve this. Tracking is enabled on mentioned link and both are showing each other UP.Now if primary link of both isps get down (in our scenario traffic comes to the R2 then R...

Capture.PNG
Alic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 sites connected by Our Own 20G fiber(2-3 miles apart) 1. What is the best way to stretch my server vlan 10 across the sites 2. Since i have a 20 G fiber can i just treat the sites as a "LAN" and trunk vlans?  Define Vlans in all the cores ? ...

Luisantia by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the output i got from CCIE TShoot that i am trying to solve. But it looks like something wrong and I cannot explain. I went through a lot of document explaining bgp path selection and I still cannot explain why bgp chooses the ‘internal’ rout...

Hi It looks like that CDP can pass Riverbed. I noticed two Cisco device can see each other by CDP when Riverbed sits between the two Cisco devices. In our past knowledge, this could not happen. Anyone can comment on this? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have cisco 887 with 2 inside interfaces (vlan 1 and vlan 9) and one outside interface (ATM0.1) accessing internet. I need to limit traffic from an inside interface (vlan9) going to internet to 1mbps download and 150Kbps upload. Which is the...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Can we limit the network advertisement in RIP? for example in this picture assume that all routers run RIP v2, i want to router 3 just learn about 1.1.3.0/24 network NOT 1.1.2.0/24 network. I appreciate if you can help me :)  thanks in advance....

Screenshot from 2018-05-11 15-05-05.png
Hanifeh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Path Selection

Greetings,  Long time reader first time poster, my question for the group is that of a could you and if you can how do you this? Below is a quick abstract illustration of what I'm working with, so: I need to reach the host AS60 from AS10AS60 has ma...

Resolved! policy-map

Can some one help me out in undertanding better about the bandwidth command which we use in policy-maps. Usually I use priority percent or bandwidth or priority inside the class-map. I am wondering how this bandwidth command works, is it working like...

Currently have 2 routers with HSRP. A trace route passes from active router but after changing the standby router to a newer model with same config as before a trace route passes from standby router instead of active. How come? From sh standby the ma...