cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, Please kindly see and help me. we are running 6 x VPN Tunnel links (point to point ).This configuration is using for HUB router (HP Router). I would like to know this config is IPSec or GRE over IPSec ?  can get for performance issue if we ...

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering why ospf DB packet have o bit set as 1 in option field, in non MPLS-TE network. As per RFC 5250 A neighbor is opaque-capable if and only if it sets the O-bit in the Options field of its Database Description packets; the O-bit SH...

Hello all!Our company has MPLS link with remote branches, now we are introducing DMVPN with PfR routing using MPLS and Internet WAN links. At the moment, we have SLA with MPLS provider to prioritize some apps e.g. SAP etc. However, with the introduct...

vakas10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a GRE tunnel between 2 routers/sites and the configs on R2 were migrated to another router. Since the change, I am unable to ping the tunnel interface on the remote side although the tunnel is up. Tunnel100              200.7.xx.83     YES ma...

Wesoley by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a link of 7 mbps upload and download speed of wireless point to point connection (layer 2) for my branch, when I try to copy 5GB file on that link the link consumption reaches to 100% and the file copying breaks after sometime,    Q1. T...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm really confused about a couple commands for BGP   router bgp 555555 neighbor test peer-group neighbor test remote-as 444444 neighbor test send-community neighbor test prefix-list default-route in neighbor test route-map internet_in in neig...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a QoS policy that I'm trying to verify and have run into an issue.  The policy looks something like this:     policy-map PRIORITIZE class PING-SSH  bandwidth percent 50 class VOICE-VIDEO  priority percent 50   policy-map SHAPE10 class class-de...

ebng by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded some of our border routers to IOS-XE 16.6.3 code to take advantage of the inter-dc optimization features introduced for IWAN.  Previously we were unable to path control our dc to dc traffic, so this seemed like a great improvemen...

pdub206 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes