cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

refer : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wan/frame-relay/16563-12.html#topic2 I have a questionDo we need to configure static map ip command when interface is point-to-multipoint subinterface only?because as I read the document, There are n...

Hi guys. Help would really be appreciated on this.We have a Port-channel with four GE ports bundled. However, only one port is working for input traffic.Check this: Herkul#sh int GigabitEthernet9/1 | i bits5 minute input rate 534385000 bits/sec, 5191...

I don’t know the difference between Passive and Active implementation of the Optical Wan interface of the ME4600. And Active Ethernet is supported  in this device ?User manual has not mentioned about active solution.  Please Help me because i want to...

support by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there everyone, I was wondering why packets assigned to a CS1 class are being dropped while there are no drops in class-default. The funny thing is: I provide more bandwidth to the CS1 than to the Default! According to the gut feeling, books and t...

Hello there, im facing an unfamiliar issue with router 1812, and don't know if it was an issue or not, but it does not make any sence.the router has ports fastethernet 0 and 1, and on switch card ports fastethernet 2-9.port 0 is configured as point-t...

a.ali by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a Site to Site VPN functioning between an ASA running 9.6.3 and a 2911 running 15.2. The 2911 is using the zone-based firewall. When I setup a basic policy-based IPSec tunnel, traffic only goes from the 2911 subnet to the ASA, not ...

wl_3315 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  i have a question with config below: Scenario 1: ip access-list standard Outbound_to_ISP1(empty) route-map ISPLocalPref, permit, sequence 20Match clauses:ip address (access-lists): Outbound_to_ISP1Set clauses:local-preference 110route-map IS...

I am curently trying to update an IOS on a 3945 cisco router, it has not been updated since 2011. I cant use a tftp server so I am using a 32g thumbdrive. I upload the flash from the usb to flash0: and change the boot system. I save the cofig and the...

Hi All,I have some doubts on "mpls mtu override" ,What exactly does this command do "mpls mtu override" ????If I have default MTU 1500bytes and configure mpls mtu override 1512, will there be any problems like dropped packets, data corruption, and hi...