cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   Anyone can help me that how to avoid configuring the null route-policy in ASR 9001.   Note: i don't want to configure the null policy so is their anyway to force the router to don't accept the null policy?   Null policy RPL: =============   rou...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I am struggling to wrap my head around how I need to configure my external switch or if I even need it anymore. The switch needs to be replaced and I was hoping to just cut it out altogether. It basically performs one more step of rout...

Hello Everyone,   We are using ASR 1001. We have 2 ISP links . We are running BGP with full routing table update. We are getting packet drops when pinging next hop from ASR when BGP is enabled.   If we shut the BGP, then we are not getting any packet...

Hi All We have 2 main hub sites, we have just ordered a second MPLS circuit for the other site. Can we use the same AS number on each site? or is it advised to have different AS numbers? The 2 sites do have a connection between them I am guessing it ...

Hi All,   Is there any way to make a ospf neighborship between two routers which are not directly connected. Say example, R1-->R2--->>R3   Only R1 and R3 need to run ospf and form neighborship.    Can we use gre tunnel? If so, how. Please advice

vinothnil by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   currently we have Cisco 891 router connected to single ISP handling DMVPN traffic and branch locations now we are adding ASA firewall 5506 at each location and wondering how this setup is going to work.   1. WAN IP will be on outside interf...

Hi all,      A vendor named ECI is offering us DWDM MPLS capable, im just curious how they will do it base on their documents they only show a sample network diagram entering on their PE routers then cloud, is it plug and play web interface then add ...

I installed Sup2T engine on 7606-x chassis. I applied ACL and route-map to redirect traffic on an interface. It works fine but ACL and route-map counters not incrementing. Does anyone have the same issue?    route-map AMP_REDIRECT, permit, sequence 2...