cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  I've recently migrated one of our locations to internet circuits and VPN tunnels and removed the old MPLS.  I have a few users who are now complaining they are getting disconnected from their telnet sessions to our ERP application over the t...

Resolved! IP route

Issue with getting connectivity Currently have a 3750X connected to a server at layer 3 only. Server will not communicate unless it is a routed port. Server is connected on port g1/1/1   interface gi1/1/1 no switchport ip address 172.16.16.33 255.255...

ualeem101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone help me with this question? Cisco 2900 router doesn't have a dedicated management port. If we put it on the internet, how can we manage it safely? We'd like to access it through telnet/ssh and SNMP (read-only). Is there any way we c...

ayao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am new to creating a SPAN. When creating a span port destination on a Catalyst switch such as a 6509, does the destination port need to be setup as routed port (no switchport) or a switch port (eg: switchport, switchport access vlan x). The s...

Hi. We have a new 2911 ISR, running IOS 15.4(1)T, that we need to connect to our ISP. This is our first Cisco appliance and unfortunately none of us have any experience at all with Cisco products,so we're on a very steep learning curve... So apologie...

Hi Coming from a (mostly) switching and data center background, I'm still wrapping my head around some core routing concepts.  Take two routers, R1 and R2, sharing a BGP/OSPF/EIGRP adjacency. When and why would you a) *manually* configure a default r...

alecardo by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I looking for a cisco router for home, I want to implement ipv4 and ipv6, Im not to fussed about wireless as i will be using a unifi for this. I on Fibre so VDSL is needed.   Any advice would be great, Thanks

pquinn1212 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LAN Extension I am investigating to understand the capabilities and config details for LAN extension. This is required as it is not easy to change IP addresses on older Apps. Available H/W and S/W Site LAN Switch: WS-C3650-48TS with IOS-XE Version 03...

S.Srivas1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    We have a couple of NX5Ks(5010s) with NX-OS 5.0(3)N2(1) and we need to upgrade them to the one of the higher releases. I did some research and found out that there are a number of releases after this outdated release(5.0(3)N2(1). There's a ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BFD UDP port ?

Hi, my customer is complaining that between ME3600x and 7609 (both in release 15.3.3.S4) when there is congestion, the BFD session fall down and ISIS, BGP etc etc... adj as well.   I want to introduce into QoS also the BFD as match criteria in a clas...

Hello Cisco I'm encountering a weird issue with SG200-18 switches.For no reason the switch goes totally down. No more connexion on the uplink, all ports stop blinking, cannot access the conf interface.The System LED is still on. but the all switch is...

ArnaudG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes