cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm planning to change the Internet circuit router soon. This is going to be the first time to do this all by myself :) I will very appreciate if you can tell me the steps to change the router. I don't think it is enough just to copy old con...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a router within a district with VLANs and a /23 network.I have been given a 172.17.25.0/29 address to use.I have configured the 3560 SW Version:* 1 52 WS-C3560G-48PS 12.2(55)SE7 C3560-IPBASEK9-MI have ip routing turned on and VLA...

paul.logan by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I Have a two separate isp's with two different routers, I want to do routing between.  but the condition is of these two routers one is limited and other is unlimited data. one data limited isp is used for the wireless purpose and unlimited ...

Why don't Nexus7700's support keepalives for GRE Tunnel interfaces? Conversaion IOS to Nexus Tool = !Nexus Unsupported: Command  keepalive 2 3 is not supported in selected Nexus device I need to build some GRE Tunnels between 7700 Switches and some 3...

Hello,I have a RV042 Router with Dual WAN and I currently have it set up for load balancing. This is working perfectly with the exception that when we login or try to function on some secure websites the websites we are on will recognize that our ext...

Dear Team, I have two link between my head office to branch office and ospf running for routing. I wan to create a virtual link between them and both two link will work as a single link . So how will configure for this ?

Hi All, I have got a topology as shown below: R16---IBGP----R18 |                          | EBGP                 EBGP |                          |   R23--IBGP-----R20 Here R20 is learning a route 192.168.0.0/16 which is generated by R16. The rout...

Hello, Just wanted to check if we support dual DMVPN HuB topology. We have 1 internet and 1 MPLS connection in primary DC and backup MPLS link in secondary DC. We are looking to use secondary MPLS DC link as a backup. I am attaching the topology for ...

Good afternoon My ASR 1001x is using release/patch 3.16.4a.S. Last patch available in Cisco site is 3.16.5S. Cisco IOS Checker presents vulnerabilities only fixed in 3.16.6, not available for download. Do you know when 3.16.6 will be released or wh...