cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Cant get 4G connection to work in a C819 router.Get this error message in the log:*Mar  5 07:15:54.335: %PLATFORM-4-CELLULAR_MODEM_SKU_MISMATCH: Mismatch detected between installed modem Unknown modem on SKU type C819-4G-LTE-G. Expected modem for...

hencar by Level 5
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On a C9300-24S, I will need to remove the second BGP peer that will be obsolete after a core switch refresh in the remote site. I will execute : no neighbor x.x.x.x peer-group pgroupname on the corresponding router bgp ASNWill I need also to ...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to set up static routing between 4 routers, and I can't seem to find what the problem is.What I'm trying to do is have the local networks connected to Router2 as static routes on Router0, Router1, and Router3. Then on Router2 I want t...

skooma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am teaching student on networking using packet tracer. I came through some thing that I am trying to figure out.When I create a loop using hubs the last added connection is getting disabled (down). My questions:1- How the loop cycle get detected ...

halmulla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL Config

can somebody help me with this? i rly don't know what to do and my submission is only an hour left. Ty (sry for bad english)

Screenshot 2023-11-17 103734.png

I can get my dhcp on gigabitethernet 0/1 setup with dhcp where it will hand out an IP to a computer and I got the gigabitethernet 0/0 setup to get dhcp address direct from isp modem...however can't ping out to any IP or www address.  I can ping the r...

Hi,I have Cisco C1117-4PWA Chassis and it comes with external power supply ac/dc adaptor. I am wondering if it can be connected directly to dc power source(replacing external power supply adaptor it comes with) for the system power. Does that void my...

Hello,I'm normally doing vrf leaking between GRT and VRF and VRF and GRT with 2 tunnels inside the same switch (6500).I make a tunnel with GRT and another tunnel with VRF and then 2 OSPFs or ISIS with BGP and everything works perfectly.Is there any o...

rpalmeida by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am looking at Cisco SDWAN next year and just have a quick question.At the moment, we have ISR 4K routers, the WAN side of these plug into our MPLS network and we run wires only to the ISP, we peer using BGP to the ISP.First question is, does ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card