cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are in need af a new switch that supports 255.255.255.252 subnet. I have looked around but i am unable to find much information about it.  I need to configure it for my WAN ip, and then have two seperate other routers attached to separate  two ne...

soeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i am facing a problem since we decided to enable ipsec over our Mpls tunnel, our enviroment already have Ipsec enabled in our backup link that uses wire internet, the problem came up when try to enable it over the Tunnel that cross our mpls...

Hi everybody, I have 3 ISPs connected to a site with 2 tunnels each going to separate physical locations (6 tunnels in total). Tunnel1 - secondary to DC1 (ISP B) Tunnel2 - primary to DC1 (ISP A) Tunnel3 - tertiary to DC1 (ISP C) Tunnel4 - primary to...

Drake22x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, please help, i had a problem this morning on my network. one of my client did not have internet, through some troubleshooting i found out that CPE router had an ip which is suppose to be gateway for CPE router, when i issued a show ip int brief i...

thukuthed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I'm trying to configure the network of my company to provide performance and VPN incoming connections. The network is made of: - 10Gb core-switch - 1Gb top of rack switches with a 10Gb to core-switch connection - multiple vlans - Cisco ASA 55...

Our client has two sites connecting to us via eBGP. Both client's sites are connected via eBGP and our two local devices are connected via iBGP. We have a need so that whenever any of the remote site networks are not reachable via one site, then the ...

slicerpro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team, recieving the following errors in DMVPN with ESP-SHA512-HMAC, not sure why we are getting these errors though the traffic does not seem to be impacted. We are specifically recieving these error in DMVPN spokes 010240: *Jun 25 2017 21:57:54....

dganta by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card