cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm getting below logs on ASR1001-X and my connectivity is flapping on a WAN interface.  %BFDFSM-6-BFD_SESS_DOWN: BFD-SYSLOG: BFD session ld:1 handle:1,is going Down Reason: DETECT TIMER EXPIRED Is this a BUG? if so, any upgrade to overcome? ...

I am working on a change to remove a closed remote endpoint of an MPLS network and would like to remove the tunnel along with its associated configurations too. Anyone have suggestions as to the process and order to remove the tunnel and everything a...

Bonjour,Je dispose de 2 Cisco 2621 XM. J'essaye de paramétrer le second en backup, j'ai injecté la configuration du premier , mais les voyants de l'interface IP s'éteignent après le démarrage. Et le ping ne répond donc pas.C'est un Cisco d'occasion. ...

Resolved! DHCH snooping

please help me to understand below commands ip dhcp snooping vlan 32,36,40,44 no ip dhcp snooping information optionip dhcp snooping Regards & Thanks Maulik 

maulikp by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The question relates to using a non-physical interface for DMVPN over a primary MPLS-1, and a secondary MPLS-2 WAN environment. Is it possible to use a loopback address as a tunnel source in DMVPN at both the Hub and the Spoke? What would be the impa...

BernardAK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I purchased few months back ISR4321 with xDSL modem (NIM-VAB-A) for home use, to replace consumer grade "standard" home router. The router is working OK, in terms of configuration, but it hangs every few days. NAT translations stops the trans...

Dear Sir/Madam,    i test it, if i shutdown root port can cause designated port go into designated discard state, and send proposal bit.     I know for RSTP if root port transfer to other new root port,such as a new line comes up,  old root port will...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT_FAILOVER_3 ISP

hi guys I need help with a proyect. I have 3 ISP, and 3 networks that needs to be nat overload to internet. network 1 nat-overload to isp1 network 2 nat-overload to isp2 network 3 nat-overload to isp3 when isp1 fails the network shall work to this ...

i have tow core switch cisco 4500 i need to create new vlan no.8, can't able to create this vlan, see below message in core switch 1.  (Core-1(config)#vlan 8VTP VLAN configuration not allowed when device is not the primary server for vlan database.) ...

Hello, Have a question. Below find my topology. Both routers have two directly connected subnets in their routing tables. Therefore both PC's on both sides should be able to ping devices placed in that subnets. However that's not the case. E.G: PC 1...

Arie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, In a project we have two CGR 2010 in two substations. I want to connect SFP port (optic) of former to ETH port (copper) of the latter. Is it possible by use of a commercial media converter such as MOXA or something like this ? Someone told me ...

h1363v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hoping someone can help... I have a couple static routes in my data center switch, for traffic pointing to an ASA (site-to-site tunnel with another company.) The switch is redistributing the static routes into EIGRP. I see the routes in EIGRP on the ...