cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I will try and make this easy to understand but it will get a bit long, however I don't want to leave anything out. I am troubleshooting a WOL issue for a customer. They have a core, distribution layer, and access layer. Links between core and distr...

Hi, I'm having problem configuring the privilege mode of the 2960 catalyst, every time i configure the command: IOS: "flash:c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25.SEE2/c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25.SEE2.bin" username test privilege 5 secret test privilege exec level ...

joseluis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I have questions for my C2921-V/K9. our customer buys C2921-V/K9 and AppX License. but I think Voice bundle router and AX router is different model. is AppX License can register for C2921-V/K9? license purchased by customer is L-SL-29...

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing fine, I have this weird strange question ( sorry my curosity is killing me) , unfortunately I can not test that out in GNS3 ( issue with IOS image) Here is my weird scenario on EoMPLS: CE1--199.199.199.1--f1-PE1--...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to learn the difference between the transport mode and tunnel mode in an IPSEC VPN setup. I have read that transport mode uses original IP header as outer IP header and send data to destination. Tunnel mode adds a new outer IP hea...

I have switches 3560 i want two vlans vlan1 192.168.1.0 and vlan2 192.168.2.0 and a dhcp on the wan interface every time he gets a dhcp via the wan interface, these are shared to the interfaces, instead of the dhcp of The vlan

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes