cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am setting up a lab to experiment with some bandwidth classes using CBWFQ. My lab scenario is very simple and contains two classes, critical data and scavenger. Basically, what I am trying to achieve is that I would like either class to be...

I have a ADSL line which always tends to drop line sync and re sync back at a lower line rate. My solution has always been shut the ATM interface and un shut. This will force it to re sync back at the usual line rate. This method has worked fine on A...

Hello experts, I have following VLANs: int vlan1 des *** Guest ip add 192.168.1.0/24 ! int vlan2 des***Data1 Ip add 192.168.2.0/24 ! int vlan 3 des ***Data2 Ip add 192.168.3.0/24 ! int vlan 4 des ***Data3 Ip add 192.168.4.0/24 ! What i need to ach...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a small site with a single L2 3850 switch connecting to an CE router. Currently there is two vlans (2 & 3) on the switch and the interface g1/0/1 connecting to the CE router is only an access port for vlan 2 traffic. We now need to carry...

gscalia01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1941 router with a EHWIC-VA-DSL-A card.  I have bonded adsl2+ service with 5 static IPs (\29).   My provider assigns a 6th static ip through the pppoe connection. I know the basic cisco commands and have done lots of googling.  I cant ...

Hi, I have an Apple Time Capsule gateway and port mapping is configured. However, I have to  replace the Time Capsule with a Cisco 1841 router. I am stuck with how to transfer  the current port mappings on the Time Capsule to the Cisco router.At the ...

bonnyface by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have a Cisco Catalyst 6500 that works for core network switching with two SUP7203B cards. One active, one standby. Since 12 hours we have a concern about this hardware that loses SNMP access and telnet for management. We have switched preven...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently have an ASR-1001-x router running BGP, OSPF, multiple ACLs, doing multiple sub-interfaces and doing QOS.  We have the default 2.5Gbps license.  I was wondering if the router can handle 2.5Gbps worth of throughput with running all...