cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, The following shows overview diagram of the current network setup.  Two routes exist on the Layer 3 switch (towards Branch networks via RTR1 and RTR3) and RTR2 (towards HQ network via RTR1 and RTR5). The priority route runs via RTR1 and ...

Hi everyone,I am quiet new to packet tracer. I am currently having trouble with creating an access control list for my packet tracer file. I am aware of the deny and permit commands, but not to sure what 2nd IP address should be used at the source of...

Hello, Currently I have a block of IP addresses 38.xx.xx.160/255.255.255.248. My  fiber media converter is connected to a regular unmanaged switch and then  I have 3 routers connected to that switch. Each router with its unique Public IP, from the s...

Hi Guys, I need your expertise. I would like to know if this WS-C3850-24P-S  is capable for Wireless  because i want to deploy atleast 10 wifi to control. And also what is the best buy IP Base or IP Services              WS-C3850-24P-S        IP B...

Hi folks, we have recently configured 3925 ISR router with T1 circuits. Everything is working normally but when i give a command show ip interface brief  i could found my serials interfaces are showing unset even after reboot the router  Interfac...

Hey Guys, I apologize if this is not the right place to ask licensing question but I want to check regarding Cisco ONE license. So right now I have below license on my ISR4451x so does C1-CISCO4451/K9 Cisco ONE ISR 4451will cover all of below. Also i...

Hello all  I am facing a very strange issue in my network envoirment 1- I have 1 WAN router from which 1 switch is connected then from that switch 2nd switch is connected(cascading) 2-I have configured Router on stick for VLAN 1- Wired, VLAN-50- WiFi...

Hi, let me give a brief scenario of my issue. our existing infra is from a Cisco ASA 5520 which has the following: Port0: local IP 192.168.120.254 Port1: WAN1 203.208.x.x Port2: WAN2 208.203.x.x Port3: DMZ 172.16..x.x Below this firewall is a Cisco ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Our Cisco 7600 router is showing a very high CPU on module 9, the process responsible for that is OBFL MSG bootdis, remote command on the module show the following: CPU utilization for five seconds: 100%/0%; one minute: 99%; five minut...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card