cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

There is a cisco 2921 and two Networks are connected. On GigabitEthernet 0/1 there is the 10.1.10.0/24 networks connected and on GigabitEthernet0/0 there is the network 10.1.11.8/30 connected. The router has the IP configured gi0/1 with 10.1.10.11 an...

I have a router running bgp.  I am also multihomed.  I want to force a single networks traffic out of one isp. when I enter the command i typedexample  ip route 2.2.2.0 255.255.255.0 4.3.2.1  1.  When I do a trace the traffic is st...

Hello - I recently read from Cisco WAAS configuration guide that WAAS uses windows scaling technique as a part of TFO optimization that allows the receiver of a TCP packet to advertise that its TCP receive window can exceed 64 KB. The receive window ...

Hi I got a requirement to configure BGP Multi-homing on Firewall which  is running in cluster (Active-Standby) as there are currently some routing issue running HSRP on CE router (ISP Owned). So customer want us to configure Multi homing on firewalls...

Hi Folks...I am reading for BGP,and understand almost everythingBut it is not clear for meWHEN / WHY we should use BGPCan you tell me REAL LIFE SCENARIOS for BGP?What BGP can do , and OSPF/BGP cannot?Please don't reply like : BGP IS FOR SIP for somet...

With the help of Tim Y i created an ACL to prevent several vlans from accessing my management vlans. The ACL works as intended for the WIFI access point public vlan. The SIP vlan will not work however. IF I do not restart the SIP phone the it will co...

mchance by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have setup some BGP communities for my customers to change the local_pref which are working however I wanted to know if the following config would work in reference to below config. Basically I setup a community called 6666 that will backhole ...

Hi All, I am having issues with inbound access from network 200.200.10.0. Outbound traffic from 10.10.10.0 is working fine to 200.200.10.0 via NAT IP 193.50.50.103 I have attached config. Any ideas ?

mistryj by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm working with a Cisco 819 4G/LTE (model C819HG-4G-G-K9) with modem Sierra MC7710 When the router attached to the UMTS mobile radio network I saw that the speed is 384000bit/s as showed below: Cisco-819#sh run | beg line 3 line 3  script dialer...

urbinir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing a CSR1000v on an ESXI host. Ive loaded a new ios image into bootflash, i used the boot system command and reloaded the router. The router comes back in the new ios as expected. However, if i issue a write erase to remove all congif, relo...