cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I will try my best to make my setup as clear as possible so here it goes. We want to run our web services and internal network behind a transparent redundant internet access using BGP. The material we have is the following : 2x ASA 5516-X 2x HP...

jimbeault by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am implementing a few deivces with the newer version of IOS.Before we proceed with the integrating these devices in our environment, I want to check and verify if there has been any change in error and event message formats. Is it possible to g...

amdhage by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I bought license (PAK) and registered PAK through cisco.com/go/license  I registered UID to CISCO2921 ,,,, but,,, its UDI name is CISCO2921/K9 Ha.... How can I deal with it?  Should I buy another one again? Could you give me device? Tha...

Hi All I have two Cisco router 1921 for two sites ISP provides me just Vlan means L2 circuit. I want to configure point to point circuit on Cisco router 1921. Please someone help me about this problem how to configure I don't know how to configure ...

aiqbal001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, From TCP\IP VOl1 OSPF Section "This distance vector behavior is the reason for requiring a backbone area and requiring that all inter-area traffic pass through the backbone. By forming the areas into what is essentially a hub-and-spoke topolo...

Resolved! route-map issue

Hi All, I'm trying this since long time and still not able to figure out why it is not working. so decided to post into this forum hoping to get some help. I have a scenario like single destined IP and sources are many. Since I'm doing static route s...

Hello,We have before Cisco 65 with 720 Sup but we have to replace it with 4948E. Configured (copied from prewious one) BGP with multiple peers and traffic shaping (copied too) per ip via policy-map. Now when I try to change shape shaper 4948E suddenl...

valintinr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure Wan interface , but i see the video and other search . they are using private IP address. not the public ip address at wan port . I wan to know how can I  configure WAN IP address in router. in Cisco CP GUI. I want give public IP ...