cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

%IP_VFR-3-OVERLAP_FRAGMENTS: FastEthernet0/0: from the host 124.82.57.85 destined to 58.185.208.69Hi,Recently, router is getting this kind of msg. Interface fa0/0 is outside interface to internet connection. Is there anyone can advise me regarding th...

Hi I have a question regarding the hardware compatibility of the C6840-X-LE-40G. We would like to use the QSFP Ports as 4 x10G Ports, is it possible to use the QSFP-4X10G-LR-S with that box? Many thanks for your feedback Adrian

I have an EPC3925. I want to set another DDNS provider than DynDNS.org but unable. How can I set in EPC3925 device different DDNS providers form DynDNS.org?

kedd10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multi-Protocol BGP

Hello, How do we know or verify that Multi-Protocol BGP is configured on a router? Can you please give me an example configuration. I have an idea about this but I just want to make sure that I'm correct. Thanks in advance!

I have couple questions regarding a BGP full mesh topology. Please refer to the diagram below. Each depicted link on routers R1 to R4 in AS 100 only is actually a port-channel of two physical 10G links. The questions I have are as follows: Scenario ...

Why do we need BDPU GUARD and BPDU FILTER both.? I think both are used to protect switch loops ensuring that the port transitions to forwarding state quickly.  Can anyone help me on this. Thanks  Sukesh Tandon

At the bottom of this device is a label with some information e.g. ser.# and PVT LAN MAC. - what is the PVT LAN MAC, for what adapter, for what function? - what das PVT stand for (acronym) Wolfgang Schulte woschul@t-online.de

woschulte by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two Internet circuits from two different ISPs. But inbalance of inbound traffic load balancing has been happening between the two circuits. The circuit from ISP-A is fully utilized at around 80%, while the other from ISP-B is at around less t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card