cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I just deployed Microsofts direct access. Clients can get in no sweat, but with no internal v6 infrastructure we can't talk out to the clients. So I'm going to get a couple thousand /64 addresses. At this point we have a single internet connection, a...

My organization is presently using a pair of 1941 routers as our Internet gateways.  Each router is connected to a different ISP via gig0/1 and to a local switch via gig0/0. The routers are running BGP - each router peers with it's assigned ISP as we...

I ran the dynamic configurator for a 3925E and noticed it automatically included PI-MSE-PRMO-INSRT.  The output of the configuration shows this part as "New Product Hold until May 28, 2013".  What is this part number?Does this mean my 3925E will not ...

jkaras by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Our ISP had done the mapping for our private IP to their public ip on their end. When I configured this private IP for example 10.10.10.10 in a laptop and connected that to the internet connection then the public IP for example 30.30.30.30 i...

Good day! I've been messing with this configuration for about a week now and cannot figure out where the issue lies. Site A configured for a GRE tunnel to Site B at a remote location and working great. The issue is that I don't seem to be passing mu...

darron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working on a solution for multiple sites that will have a Cradlepoint 4G modem as a failover in case their primary connection(Typically a DSL connection) goes down.We use a DMVPN hub to spoke connection to each location using either a ...

Running the following on 4321 Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.13.04.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) Working on configuring netflow well flexib...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about NTP. We want to setup our core switches as ntp master for our network. We have three data centers. Site A : Two Nexus as core Site B : two Nexus as core Site C : two 6800 (in VSS, so it's kind of one logical switch) as cor...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone I am trying to figure out if some of my VLAN interfaces are having issues.  I was looking for packet loss and saw the following on some of my VLANs, see orange highlights below.  I am get very high numbers for my tx and rx loads, but my r...

Hello All, I'm a bit stuck. I have been tasked to configure 36 ASR 901s the are communicating to two master both being ASR 903s. The network is running OSPF on its WAN links for the IGP. BGP is being used for signaling. MPLS-TE tunnels is configured...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card