cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got a strange situation where a stack of 3850s (2x) is not forwarding L3 packets from directly attached networks via BGP but forwards packets from at least one hop away.I have BGP routing running on these switches and BGP seems to work just ...

Hello everyone. I have two ISP in branch office. Both connected through Cisco 881 router.I looking config example which allow connect via SSH through primary and second ISP at the same time. i wanna ICMP and telnet too. i think it is must be PBR. May...

Hi , CPE <--------------> DSLAM -------------> BRAS Once PPPoE/PPP LCP and NCP negotiations are done , CPE and BRAS know each others MAC addresses. When a data packet encapsulated in PPP/PPPoE is sent from CPE , it will have Source MAC (say SrcMAC1)...

Ravi VK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my ISP connected to an 871 router.  I need to port foward all ports all ports upd from two IP's to an internal IP.  I will also be port forwarding a range of tcp ports. so  1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2 ->(all ports UDP and some TCP ie 5060) -> 192.168....

Hi everybody, I am facing one challenge since this morning by installing HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI on my cisco router 3825. So after installation of  the card, i power on the router but in ''show diag'' the card is not appear, same thing even by trying to move...

dsrv22001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small 871 router and my ISP is giving me a /29 but I only have one WAN interface.  What would be the easiest solution to split that /29 using the 871 which has some QoS setting on their. The 871 has 1WAN and 4 LAN ports.  I would like ports ...

Hi team. I've dug though lots of these forums about my problems and most of the replys are years old so wanted to get a fresh set of eyes looking at this.   We have regional stores that use 2911 with FXO ports. I have one conneted to a BT pots line t...

Greetings, I have a question regarding summary-only option within the aggregate-address statements. Here is my layout:           [INTERNET]           |                  |      [ISP 1]         [ISP 2]          |                   |      [Loc 1]------...

jorg_b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - When copy and paste the Router configuration from one Router to another, we copy the encrypted password (Ex: $1$HxhV$X/uYHeBXhR1ua5IobKhtq1) and using command "enable secret 5 $1$HxhV$X/uYHeBXhR1ua5IobKhtq1". Though the copied MD5 Encrypted p...

I have a Multilink with two T1's in the bundle. Been having a weird issue. The multilink will work fine for a few days. Then I will just start dropping a lot of packets. I have contacted my MPLS provider. They see no issue with the circuit. While the...

Hi All, So I have two 6500's connected together with a DWDM Wan Link. The problem I currently have, is when the WAN circuit is connected e2e one end of the switch interface constantly keeps bouncing, whilst the other end remains stable. They are bot...