cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble with changing the configuration for the VRF on a Catalyst 4507R+E using SUP7-E.  No matter which Supervisor is used, if the default VRF is Mgmt-vrf it cannot be changed.  Therefore, I cannot successfully ping the gateway of my dev...

tiford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How to change the vPC role on Nexus 93128. Earlier "Nexus-9k-2" was secondary and "Nexus-9k-1" was primary, But now operational primary and operational secondary respectively after a network up-gradation window. As of now showing like below. ...

keen4.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If router get the same prefix from 3 sources in two cases:case A- ebgp med 100- ospf- ibgp med 100case B- ospf- ibgp med 100- ebgp med 80AD is default, which path will be chosen in which order ? I put source protocol in order which i suppose is...

Hi, I setup a WAN Failover with IP SLA, this part is Working but I can't access Internet when the Internet switch from WAN-1 to WAN-2. I Use a CISCO Model C881G+7-A-K9 SN#FTX18428274. The prymary WAN is FE4 and the backup is the Integrated 3G Dialer-...

plussier1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, the maximum packet length for IPv4 = 65,535 bytes but the size is limited due to the physical layers MTU( 1500 for Ethernet). So to send larger packets it would require fragmentation. Since sending a ping packet larger than 65,535 bytes vio...

Hello.....!  Kindly look my attached network diagram Router 1 is connected to our corporate network 192.168.1.0/24  we are connected into our data centre through a IPSec GRE tunnel VPN I want to route all the internet traffic through router 2 but V...

Hi, I have configured Netflow (record, export and monitor) in ASR 1002 device and applied the monitor session in that particular interface so as to export the netflow related reports for PFRv3 (Implemented IWAN). Below link details the Pfrv3 templat...

Resolved! Syslog SSH_Close

Hi all. It was he setting a cisco switch 2960S, the ssh logging, the configuration I have is: logging trap notificationslogging x.x.x.xsnmp-server community public ROsnmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartsnmp...

I am looking into possibly implementing Adaptive QoS in my network and I was hoping I could get some clarification regarding the topic. I ran into a few questions while I was researching: 1. I read that the feature is in IOS 15.5T and IOS XE 3.14. Ar...

Why do we use DSU bandwidth on interface ? . I got a request to change DSU bandwidth on WAN interface  from its default to some value. But when i changed the value on WAN interface the link went down . Again i had to login via Modem and revert the s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card