cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,  having some trouble understanding the frame relay and ospf netowrks. so I set up a hub-and-spoke lab. all the routers are on different networks. the hub has two sub-interfaces, both multipoint and the spokes are configured as sub-interf...

Dear All,I have problem with VRF Lite and NAT on IOSI tried two configuration without success!! ### Config 1!version 15.5!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip vrf forwarding EXTERNAL ip address 8.1.61.118 255.255.255.248 ip nat enable!interface GigabitEth...

vlacmanov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, This is my first time playing with a Router. I have a Cisco 2901, and despite the many different topics and how-to's available here and in other places, I still can't get internet access to my computer behind the router. I have a modem (pro...

brcruz001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco support community We have some DCHP issues with RV320. Some client do not received DHCP information (IP, Gateway etc) from RV320 when requested. Its only a few clients in the network. If we set IP adresses manually on the effected client, th...

Hi, Anyone who have encountered issue with OSPF going up and down. Please remove the MTU setting issue because when it is MTU issue it is not going UP. In this case it is going UP and DOWN. Many thanks! Son

s.lachica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP Configure

Base on diagram attached bellow: R1 Configure interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 172.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 no shutdown duplex half standby version 2 standby 1 ip 172.1.1.254standby 1 track fa0/0 standby 1 track fa1/0 standby 1 preempt interface FastE...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently in the process at upgrading my IOS from version 12.2 to 15.0. I had to buy a new CF card (Kingston 16GB) because the one supplied with my 2811 doesn't have enough space (64MB). Does anyone know if the router will support a card ...

Hello, I am having difficulty figuring out if a normal power outlet is usable in the case of connecting power to a PWR-IE65W-PC-AC module. I have been reading the hardware guide but maybe I am missing something. Can I connect the PWR-IE65W-PC-AC to...

Hi Everyone, Is there any product from Cisco which can do switching and routing, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)/Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), and also Provider Bridges (PB, IEEE 802.1ad)? Actually the customer is...

Hi everyone,I just have a question: why doesn't dynamic NAT in my PT-lab operate at all?The design includes 2 routers connected to each other via subnet of 211.90.33.0 /25 (router interface IPs: 211.90.33.41 and 42, interfaces Fa1/0 on Router1 and Fa...

Does Cisco make ethernet modules much like the WIC t1 or WIC ether-switch cards?  I haven't seen any of these before and curious is they exist.  Would be nice to be able to add more routable LAN interfaces if possible. Thanks!

Hi I am an IT guy owned a company with 25 branches I have take two links from two service providers and i did a policy based routing In HQ router, i applied the PBR as follows track 1 ip route 1.1.1.180 255.255.255.255 reachability delay down 5 up ...