Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! HSRP Configure

Base on diagram attached bellow: R1 Configure interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 172.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 no shutdown duplex half standby version 2 standby 1 ip 172.1.1.254standby 1 track fa0/0 standby 1 track fa1/0 standby 1 preempt interface FastE...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently in the process at upgrading my IOS from version 12.2 to 15.0. I had to buy a new CF card (Kingston 16GB) because the one supplied with my 2811 doesn't have enough space (64MB). Does anyone know if the router will support a card ...

Hello, I am having difficulty figuring out if a normal power outlet is usable in the case of connecting power to a PWR-IE65W-PC-AC module. I have been reading the hardware guide but maybe I am missing something. Can I connect the PWR-IE65W-PC-AC to...

Hi Everyone, Is there any product from Cisco which can do switching and routing, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)/Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), and also Provider Bridges (PB, IEEE 802.1ad)? Actually the customer is...

Hi everyone,I just have a question: why doesn't dynamic NAT in my PT-lab operate at all?The design includes 2 routers connected to each other via subnet of 211.90.33.0 /25 (router interface IPs: 211.90.33.41 and 42, interfaces Fa1/0 on Router1 and Fa...

Does Cisco make ethernet modules much like the WIC t1 or WIC ether-switch cards?  I haven't seen any of these before and curious is they exist.  Would be nice to be able to add more routable LAN interfaces if possible. Thanks!

Hi I am an IT guy owned a company with 25 branches I have take two links from two service providers and i did a policy based routing In HQ router, i applied the PBR as follows track 1 ip route 1.1.1.180 255.255.255.255 reachability delay down 5 up ...

Setup - We have two CUBES each with a Verizon SIP connection at different points in our network. This setup has been in place for years and outgoing / incoming calls are split between them with each performing failover. The original setup was install...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a private MPLS enabled network with 100 sites. This is provided by our ISP. The sites are connected purely via routers. The only external egress/ingress to the whole network is provided by gateways at two sites which are protected by ASA's We...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card