cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Everyone. Hoping for a little guidance where possible.My company recently paided for a leased line (fibre) to be installed as the standard broadband is a terrible 30mb up 10mb down. The vendor has sent a Cisco 1100 4P Router which we assumed woul...

adkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need some advice on what is the best way to configure a backlink as shown in the diagram attached.I want to allow subnet 172.16.56.0/24 to have access to primary link 172.16.32.0/24 and have a backdoor on secondary link 172.16.48.0/24.Th...

L3 switch has two VLAN's , vlan 1 with ip address of 192.168.1.1 and vlan 10 with ip address of 192.168.10.1 assigned in the switch .when the cable connected from the device in vlan 10 to the port is removed from the switchwhy cant we ping the ip of ...

please note that I confgure VTI and keep alive but the tunnel doesn't go down automaticly, interface Tunnel29ip mtu 1400keepalive 10 3tunnel mode ipsec ipv4tunnel protection ipsec profile TNB-BKP_Profany advise!thanks

Sudqi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I understand that this rule is used to discard multicast traffic sent to the router, but wouldn't this stop some of the fundamental IPv6 processes (e.g. NDP) from working? Why does the router add this automatically? And have I misunderstood its purpo...

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am confused with DMVPN phase 2 and phase 3, when they say spoke traffic does not go through hub, does it mean that it just makes reference to the NHRP mapping (NBMA ip -> tunnel IP) to register it in data plane?Why is Phase 2 not compatibl...

Hi...when connection customer to customer in vpn mpls there is a label in mpls packet that identify customer. how and the label is generated. is the mbgp process that create them? or the ldp? please correct me... is the label unidirectional too? mean...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing ACL on nexus 3k switches. Very simple setup. Two switches, R1 and R2. Linked with each other over their layer3 interfaces Eth1/1.   Trying to use ACL r1r2 to block the traffic from R1 loopback1 to R2 loopback2 without any luck. No hit sho...

r1r2.png
YFZH by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes