cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, from console i cant ping google.com or ping 4.2.2.1 form my router. here is my configCurrent configuration : 1976 bytes!version 15.3service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostna...

cardmaker by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On Cisco switch-series 6800, what is the default policy for QsS on incoming packets on L3 links. Does the "switch" trusts the existing DSCP marking or we need to configure "mls trust" separately on each L3 interface to trust DSCP.Any link on cisco...

My question is that when EIGRP gets to the 'stuck in active' mode and does not receive any response to its query from its neighbors, why does it clear those neighbors and disturb other routing information coming from those neighbors? Shouldn't the ne...

hello,         I have international ds3 on cisco 3945. I would like to shut down ds3 and keep it down till 8PM, if it goes down any time between 8AM and 8PM. Only after 8PM it should bring up the interface, any suggestions? Sameer~ 

Hello, I've configured a router cisco 1921 for one ISP and works with different nat rules(for VoIP), now I've tried to add a 2nd ISP with failover without losing nat rules that I've configured in the 1st ISP interface. The problem is when I used a ba...

I am trying to wrap my head around designing a MPLS network with a DMVPN/mGRE failover solution however it seems im running into a routing issue once I shut down the MPLS interface to test failover. As seen in the topology each branch peers to the te...

osoriojoe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to gracefully shut down a pppoe interface on a Cisco ASA via the command line.I have been told that unless I do this, it will incur a 30 minute delay for the pppoe connection to work again when I connect a new router in it's place.Is it...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having problems activating embedded WAAS in a 2901 router.interface Embedded-Service-Engine0/0 description WAAS_Module_Interface ip address 192.168.1.13 255.255.255.252 ip wccp redirect exclude in service-module ip default-gateway 192.168.1.13 servic...