cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently studying my CCNP SP thought CBT nuggets using EVE-NG, however I am up to doing VPLS. My current CSR1000v only has ipbase and security which doesn't allow me to configure l2vpn config. Is there anyway I can get an evaluation license or csr...

Hello! Routers with red arrow are the ones that are using a basic static default route of 0.0.0.0 to their respective neighbors. D1,D2,D3 are iBGP connected with no additional of next-hop-self or update-source commands. D2 and OfficeA-1 routers are c...

asdasda.PNG

Hello, everyone!I am currently studying for my ENARSI exam and my current topic is uRPF. CEF is covered very lightly by my ENARSI resources in comparison with ENCOR but I understand that it's a packet switching mechanism whose purpose is to optimize ...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm about to purchase a 1121 router. I want to make sure it can support a L2VPN but can't find any answer on the specs sheets. Anyone know if it can support a L2VPN?

ksch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! I was designing our up coming office/project and we wanted a redundant links from router up to access layer switch.  I have done from core to access switch using HSRP on Core switches.  If possible we are planning to add 2 routers and bind ...

Jackong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In routing table and output of ip cef command I can see the next-hop, e.g. 10.10.10.1.However, when I do the traceroute towards the sam destinatiom I see that next-hop is 10.10.10.2.How is that possible? The outgoing port from the local device is ...

iores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes