cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

All,  removing price as a factor and assuming a company has 6 sites nationwide is there ever a time that Point to Point circuits are preferred over MPLS?  I can;t seem to think of any reason for going Point to Point but maybe I am missing something. ...

Hello,I am setting up a proxy for webfiltering. I want to run wccp with it instead of putting it inline. In the infrastructure I currently have a 3750 switch. Im looking for a Router to run wccp with. Or should I use the 3750 switch? What router woul...

Hi all,I have a strange problem where Cisco Aironet 1702i will connect wireless RADIUS clients on 5GHz radio interface but not on 2.4GHz radio interface. This AP is running in Autonomous mode. RADIUS/EAP clients were initially able to connect to the ...

Is there anyone out there using CityFibre with a 1Gbps connection?I am trying to work out what router I would need to terminate the connection (not even sure of the presentation).  The router also needs to act as a very basic firewall and support Net...

Hi,everyone Did you meet this problem, when I config the SNMP-SERVER on the WS-C4503-E with the SUP7L, and the IOS is Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.04.03.SG RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3), the cpu utilization is over 9...

lxw615117 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to help someone migrate from CenturyLink T1/DSL to Comcast Cable. Attached is a picture of the front of the Cisco 2811 (also attached is a picture of the Cisco 2960 referenced below).I assume the HWIC 3G is for fallback in case the main in...

Hi,I have a ASR 1006 router in my environment and I want to make it a DNS server for some reason. I tried to configure the command IP dns server on the ASR but it does not accept the command. I also have a Cisco 7206 VXR router in my environment whic...

Hi there, I have a Cisco router  867VAE K9. The ios file is corrupted .  Is there anyone that has an IOS file for that router ?  Thanks  Didier

drwitura1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TCP Window Size and Network Bandwidth I am learning TCP window size and the impact window size has on data transfer and bandwidth.  I have captured traffic between my field office server (over WAN) to a HQ backup server.  I have noticed that some off...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS confusion

Hi,Whats the purpose of following qos. What does it do? Thanks class-map match-all Voice match dscp ef!policy-map QOS class Voice  priority 4096 class class-default  fair-queuepolicy-map Tag class Voice class class-default  set dscp af43policy-map sh...

techguy by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,We have some existing Juniper firewalls where we are PATting our existing IP address to another RFC1918 IP address while sending the traffic on the tunnel. This is done because the existing networks clash with the other end internal networks. S...

Hi,I tried upgrading 2811 with new IOS of same release version(15.1), and there was enough memory to hold two IOS(old & new).After loading new IOS in flash it was listed in flash memory and dir: and verification was also successful but router didn't ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have created a Site to Site VPN in LAB and everything is fine at the moment. For VPN, I have following access list:access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 172.16.10.0 0.0.0.255-----------------------------------------------------...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes