cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i'd like to enable internet access to a customers of a MPLS VPN. I'd like to know if the IP address of the link between CE (Customer) and PE (Service Provider) must be public or private. Many example use private address, but i don't know if it's t...

Here is a scenario I never encountered before and may need a packet trace to fully understand unless someone knows the issue. Setup...a subnet with a PC in it on the core router (6509). The core router is attached to a checkpoint firewall that has a ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I never enable IPV6  on cisco router but out of no where i get the following message"no vaild source address for destination" it is trying to DNS to IPV6 address.It was working fine forever but out of no where it stop working.I feel like this is a bu...

james_son by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does it make any difference in the application performance over the customer end , when the CE end router has got the mpls link with a static route pointing towards the PE end instead of bgp path ?

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my company buy a isr 4451,what command i can show the item 1.4 1.5 1.9  memory1ISR4451-X/K9Cisco ISR 4451 (4GE 3NIM 2SM 8G FLASH 4G DRAM)1.0.1CON-SNT-ISR45XK9SMARTNET 8X5XNBD Cisco ISR4451 (4GE,3 Duration: 12 Month(s)1.1SL-44-IPB-K9IP Base License fo...

I am having following debug error while configuring ADSL using pppoe on Cisco 2921 series router. Please suggest solution  %DIALER-6-BIND: Interface Vi2 bound to profile Di1*Oct  6 14:58:21.866: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Virtual-Access2, changed stat...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear, Kindly,we need to define a fix IP address (static) for each IMSI number on a specific APN. and the RADIUS server will do the job to assigna fixed IP address for all IMSI numbers every time doing a PDP context, so, in that case, which of belo...

Hi, we had power failure it cause all network equipment to reload but the Cisco router 2811 didn't come back . when i connect to console cable its show the following message : System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical ...

hi all,we've got some few old routers that will be replaced to a 3925 router.my question is, are the old cards PA-MC-8TE1+ (from 7206VXR) and VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 (from 2911) compatible to VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1=http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral...

I need to connect multiple (3 - to start with) DSL modems to a 2801 router.  The router is connected to a point to point bridge with another 2801 on the other end.  Can I route traffic over the bridge and then break it out to a specific DSL uplink po...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card