cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, hope I'm asking in the right place. In packet tracer I'm trying to demonstrate an ipsec vpn tunnel. I'm having trouble with the ACL that is used with the crypto map match statement. Suppose I have 2 routers, connected via 11.0.0.0/30 network. Eac...

Hi,I am working for Samsung in Richardson but I am resident in Verizon ME LAB in Westlake. We have few RV180 routers. Previously someone configured those routers with username and password, but could not remember them.Unit #1:SN: SER174703CCMac Add: ...

Resolved! MPLS BGP Failover

so im a network admin for a fairly large credit union (cisco routers/HP procurve switches), previously the assit network admin for a very large bank. we are on a mpls/bgp network here at the credit union. we have two data centers, our main site & our...

du4blake1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interesting dilemma. One of my colleagues wrote a script to have a control system listen for activity on UDP Port 4999 for broadcast traffic (192.168.99.255) from devices (audio/video streaming).  On a consumer WiFi router (Apple Airport Ex...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have an 877W-M, with and ADSL config from Tele2, and used the following to config the credentials.but now im running into an list or repeating errors,mainly: Jun  1 19:36:40.710: %DIALER-6-BIND: Interface Vi1 bound to profile Di1Jun  1 19:36:40...

Looking for a basic firewall / ACL's that will deny any unsolicited inbound traffic but allow all devices on the inside to operate normally,  Basic working config:Cisco_881W#sho runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2022 bytes!! Last co...

johnsont by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have a cisco 2801 router where configured the CME. The problem i have is that internal site to site voice communications work fine but the external ones doesn't works at all (POTS: mobile and traditional).When i executed the command:# cs...

I'm beginning to understand IP NAT, but am not fully cognitive on the options, would someone translate them to easy?Those options being: extendableno-aliasno-payloadvrfIn addition, what happens if you do not include inside or outside specification in...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!Please help to solve the problem Cisco 7000 switchWhen adding a new interface vlan error occurs N7K.global(config)# interface Vlan757Н7K.global(config-if)#  description TEST-IPN7K.global(config-if)#  ip address 10.20.27.1 255.255.255.0Нь7K.g...