cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a Cisco 1941 to connect to multiple Amazon VPC instances. Each VPC instance brings up 2 x IPsec over GRE tunnels with BGP in to the EC2 cloud and enables flat extension of the corporate LAN. Basically. you can spin up EC2 inst...

tim.march by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm trying to implement service policy on our ipsec tunnels on ASR1001. Version: asr1001-universalk9.03.13.01.S.154-3.S1-ext.bin Here is the typical Tunnel configuration: interface Tunnel100 ip address 172.x.x.x 255.255.255.252 ip mtu ...

While labbing today I've ran into some strange behavior with BGP communities/route-map processing. Basically the objective was from R9, send a community for the 172.30.79.0/27 route out to R7 to 65100:90 AND send a community for the 172.30.89.0/27 ro...

nsti_0682 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon all, I have labbed a L2TPv3 Ethernet Pseudowire topology to try and learn more about the differences between L2TPv3 vs L2 VPN o/MPLS etc and now that I have it labbed and working I can see how it would scale from a SP point of view i.e...

Hi, I have a local network with multiple VLANs and I would like to have a DR site where I could use those same VLANs. I will have only Internet connectivity to DR site so my question is how do i make existing VLANs available on DR side? GRE, IPsec in...

From the ASR920 datasheet, I see it has listed 20,000 IPV4 routes. I'm assuming that this is a problem if I wanted a full BGP table from an upstream ISP? Kinda disappointing since I could do that on a NPE400! Thanks.

I'm currently tasked at my job to help rebuild and increase the strength of our core. i work for an ISP and we are upgrading from 1GB backhaul to 10gig and we need to upgrade everything from bgp routers to Fiber switches as we want to run Fiber to al...

We have two sites, with fibre broadband at both sites (40/10Mbps). One site has a UC500 that hosts 6 phones and 2 phones connect remotely via IPSec VPN on a Cisco 887VA router.I am trying to apply QoS for the voice traffic for best performance over V...

Hi, I got interested in networks about a year ago.  We had some spare networking kit lying around in our office and I decided to set up a lab.I've been able to configure NAT w/ PAT  on a cisco 3825.I've got 1 access list, "Overloading" my OUTSIDE int...