cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have 2 ASR1001 and I'm trying to bring up a direct link between them.The SFP that I used is SFP-GE-T which is supported.ASRs are running the recommended IOS XE release 3.7.6S.The config of both interfaces is extremely simple:interface Gigab...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Anyone know is ASR9000 series router supported DMVPN setup? I had browse through the Cisco link and can't found the DMVPN configuration guide for ASR9000 series. Pls help me if you know the answer or link me to the related URL, Thanks a lot...

I have a problem with my core layer. I have given public IP address of 142.48.2.0/30 by the internet service provider(ISP) and the private address is 172.16.0.0/24. In the core layer, I have active and standby router which have been configured using ...

Hello I have a new WAN link, a second WAN link (Site_2), that I want to bring up. The Primary WAN (Site_1) link has an ASA that dynamically distributes the default gateway using the following config on the ASA inside interface.interface GigabitEthern...

HelloI am currently facing issues while visualizing ospf routes from routers in all areas except within area 0 and ABR. Attached the basic topology. On R1 and R2,  all routes (type IA, E2 and O) are on the ospf database and routing table.However only...

I'm about complete on a bgp multihoming implementation and would appreciate some ideas on the last piece before completion. Basically we have two ISP's offering drastically different speeds ( due to remote location, there is not much choice). Given t...

Hello all,I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I have with my 877 adsl router.A bit of background:I have set this up as my home router to the internet,  which is connected to a Linksys WRT54GL as a wireless access point. My windows & Linux d...

Hello all,First post on the forum so I bear with me.  I am still young in my carrier and have not worked with BGP on a professional level.We received a new IP Address block from ARIN and need to transition to it.  The boss does not want to do a hard ...

Hello- I'm wondering if anyone is using eBGP as their only IGP in the datacenter. we're looking to do 2 stage leaf/spine architecture in the DC and wanting to use eBGP as the only protocol (paired with BFD). Idea is to use single protocol inside the ...

junos2ios by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Redundancy

Hi Experts, I am still a newbie when it comes to BGP. Please find attached simple topology (sorry about the watermarks).We have three providers and we are doing bgp peering with them.We have configure multihoming and we are using route-maps to balanc...

Standard installed WAP371 (with setup wizard) with 2,4GHz and 5GHz radio on SG100D-08P V02 delivers unstable signal and continuous up and down-connection with apple devices (iphones 4 / 5 and ipad air).Made all kind of modification (according info fr...

Hi, I'm a newbie and I would like to configure two Cisco routers IPSEC/IKE. Both routers are connected to the internet . Here is a model of physical/IP setup: LAN<->Router<-Priv IP->Modem<-Internet->modem<-Priv IP-> Router<-> LANno upstream device he...