cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a 2901 Cisco Router that seems to be generating a smell, a like new smell. It has been comming from the router for months. Has any one else had a similar problem or heard of such a thing?

Hi all, we've been experiencing some multicast problems and I'm hopeful that the experts out there can give me a hand figuring them out before I decide to throw in the towel and put in place GRE tunneling.Some facts about our network:Each of our PE h...

Hello I am new to this site but I am not new to cisco. I have a cisco dcp3925 router and I cant seem to find the ac adapter for it and it takes a 15V 1.5A Adapter and I am trying to figure out on where to buy a used one or a new one. Can anyone point...

I'm having some issues configuring ACL's in the following situation: c.     Configure HQ and Branch with OSPF routing according to the following criteria:·         Assign the process ID 1.·         Advertise all three attached networks. Do not advert...

I have a new ASA 5505 that I am configuring to protect an internal LAN segment. Everything is working well except when I go to ping a name of a PC that is behind the firewall DNS returns the internal address of the PC (192.168.1.XXX) instead of it's ...

pgriffin7 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELP! Been looking at this problem all day. Have a simple BGP config on my end (below). I have no control on the other end. Recently upgraded from 2811 to 2911.  IOS: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M7.bin  Configs on old and new routers exactly the s...

C P by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi want to implement DHCP snooping and below are the commands, can any body confirm that i am on the correct path of configuration, or else anybody can route me to the configuration example. too enable globallySwitch(config)# ip dhcp snooping to ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! default route ospf

Hello i have some problems with the default route distribution in ospf.i can see that the default route is learned trough ospf, but i cant ping the gateway, or anything beyond the router connected to ISP.here is my configuration:R1 to ISP this router...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes